WHAT WILL YOU DO:
• Help with product definition and contribute to the conception of new functions
• Participate in architecture decisions, complex development tasks and challenging projects
• Work and extend back-end services for internal and external services
• Design and build useful and intuitive-to-use REST APIs that serve our mobile and web-apps.
• Set the foundations for our search and analytic infrastructure.
• Write clean, modular, testable, and robust code.
• M.Sc in IT, Computer Science or related fields such as Mathematics
• Extensive experience in Java and one more languages such as Scala, Closure, Ruby, Python, C, or C++
• Expert handling Java frameworks and technologies like DropWizard and Jersey, Spring and JPA
• Experience with search technologies such as Lucene, Elasticsearch or Solr
• Experience with NoSQL databases like Dynamo, Mongo or Cassandra
• Experience developing popular public APIs
• Experience in software design techniques, TDD and Continuous Integration
• Independent, entrepreneurial and agile
• You like to work and communicate in a team (fluent in English; German is not mandatory)
• You like to take on responsibilities and think proactively
• You never stop learning, are curious, use new technologies and want to contribute
• Bonus: active in open source communities (show us your GitHub profile!)
What you get out of it:
• Shape our product and contribute to the growth of interact.io
• Our cool working space close to Checkpoint Charlie.