• Enhance Business Intelligence SetUp with further drilling, slicing & dicing dimensions
• Provide support to senior developers.
• Perform integration tests.
• Work within strict timeframes in a fast paced and demanding environment.
• Assist Technical Support team in diagnosing bugs and other issues in products.
• Assist QA team with new product releases and bug fixes for products.
• Student of Computer Science with a major focus on Business Intelligence
• Working understanding of relational databases (data warehousing concepts)
• Working understanding of relational data modelling
• Ability to construct simple to moderate SQL statements
• Knowledge of business intelligence reporting and analytical tools, such as Microstrategy and the like
• Good English skills (fluent in spoken and written)
WHY WORK FOR interact.io?
• Collaborate with outstanding people: We hire only the best. Our quality standards are high and our employees enjoy working alongside other high achievers.
• Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given responsibility quickly for bringing new technologies to the marketplace.
• Gain well rounded experience: We offer a diverse and dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly with executives and gain a broad knowledge base across multiple areas of the business.
• Employment: Possibility for full- or part-time employment after completion of the internship
Please send us your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the bellow apply button.